Leandro Medina, 57, of Berne died on Thursday, October 3, 2013 at Adams Memorial Hospital in Decatur. He was born on February 27, 1956 in Matamoros, Tamaulipas, Mexico to Florentino and Herlinda (Ramirez) Medina. He was married on December 16, 1980 to Elvia Romero.
Private services will be held for the family at the Williamson and Spencer Funeral Home in Portland.
Arrangements provided by Williamson and Spencer Funeral Home in Portland.
- Run Over Violence attracts large crowd Saturday
- Relay for Life looking to add to county support total
- Every storm has a different personality, says August
- Bauman, Humble keep Swiss Days streak alive
- Starfires score wins in triangular meet
- With Pagano’s return, importance of Chuckstrong only increases
- 2013 will be year of phasing out for Bearcreek Farms
- Plan Commission addresses concerns about wind turbines
- Geneva designated as state’s first Bird Town by Audubon
- Falk brings special flag home to Adams Central
- Strauss resigns as SA Elementary principal
- Lehman learns many lessons during trip to Haiti