Lewis M. King, 82, of Bryant, died Tuesday, October 9, 2012 at Swiss Village in Berne. He was born on January 21, 1930 in Jay County to Clarence and Vada (Judy) King. He was married August 21, 1959 to Betty Weaver Bryan.
Visitation is one hour prior to the 2 p.m. funeral service Saturday, October 13 at Swiss Village with Pastor Mark Strietelmeier presiding. Burial will be in the I.O.O.F. Cemetery in Pennville.
Baird-Freeman Funeral Home in Portland is handling the arrangements.
- 2013 will be year of phasing out for Bearcreek Farms
- Plan Commission addresses concerns about wind turbines
- Geneva designated as state’s first Bird Town by Audubon
- Falk brings special flag home to Adams Central
- Strauss resigns as SA Elementary principal
- Lehman learns many lessons during trip to Haiti