Bellmont coaches step down
In order to allow the school to find a teacher coach, Bellmont head football coach Rick Burkhalter has resigned.
Burkhalter assumed the head coaching role two years ago upon the resignation of Toney Bergman, serving one year as a co-head coach with Greg
Meyer and last year as head coach.
Meyer and assistant coach Mike Stimpson also announced their resignations.
Head boysâ€™ basketball coach Larry Patterson has also resigned after going 25-60 in four years at Bellmont.
You need to be logged in to post comments on this article.
- South Adams honors academic Wall of Fame inductees
- Sheriff encourages pertinent info for new year
- Taylor killed in military action in Afghanistan
- Perfect weather draws large crowd for Swiss Days opening
- City officials acquire certificates for Dunbar property
- Swiss Jungen, Rhea families highlight Swiss Days concert
- 2013 will be year of phasing out for Bearcreek Farms
- Plan Commission addresses concerns about wind turbines
- Geneva designated as state’s first Bird Town by Audubon
- Falk brings special flag home to Adams Central
- Strauss resigns as SA Elementary principal
- Lehman learns many lessons during trip to Haiti