Norwell drops Central swimmers
Norwell won eight of 12 events and took a three-team girlsâ€™ swim meet at Adams Central Tuesday evening. The Knights scored 144 points, Adams Central was second with 100 and Blackford third with 63.
Adams Central scored a pair of wins in the meet, getting a first from YuLeeza McCullough in the 500 yard freestyle in 6:34.68 and a first from Whittney Landis in the 100 yard breaststroke in 1:16.68.
You need to be logged in to post comments on this article.
- Run Over Violence attracts large crowd Saturday
- Council heats up over proposed ordinance
- Relay for Life looking to add to county support total
- Jets pitch shutout first, cruise by Indians
- Every storm has a different personality, says August
- With Pagano’s return, importance of Chuckstrong only increases
- 2013 will be year of phasing out for Bearcreek Farms
- Plan Commission addresses concerns about wind turbines
- Geneva designated as state’s first Bird Town by Audubon
- Falk brings special flag home to Adams Central
- Strauss resigns as SA Elementary principal
- Lehman learns many lessons during trip to Haiti