South Adams sports physicals May 30
Free athletic physicals for South Adams students in grades 6-12 (2012-13 school year) will be performed from 4-7 p.m. on Wednesday, May 30 at the cancer center at Adams Memorial Hospital (located just north of AMH). Physical exams are required to participate on any school athletic team, and are good for the entire school year. A parent must be present with all middle school students (grades 6-8) or the doctor will not perform the physical.
You need to be logged in to post comments on this article.
- 2013 will be year of phasing out for Bearcreek Farms
- Plan Commission addresses concerns about wind turbines
- Geneva designated as state’s first Bird Town by Audubon
- Falk brings special flag home to Adams Central
- Strauss resigns as SA Elementary principal
- Lehman learns many lessons during trip to Haiti