At the crack of dawn, 40 law enforcement officials headed out from the Adams County Jail in Decatur to serve warrants of 42 charges to 18 people in a four- county area. Of those charges, two were m...
Viewing all articles tagged "crime".
- 2013 will be year of phasing out for Bearcreek Farms
- Plan Commission addresses concerns about wind turbines
- Geneva designated as state’s first Bird Town by Audubon
- Falk brings special flag home to Adams Central
- Strauss resigns as SA Elementary principal
- Lehman learns many lessons during trip to Haiti