At the crack of dawn, 40 law enforcement officials headed out from the Adams County Jail in Decatur to serve warrants of 42 charges to 18 people in a four- county area. Of those charges, two were m...
Viewing all articles tagged "crime".
- Central reaches sectional title game with comeback
- Boy Scouts rebuild split rail fence at Swiss Heritage Village
- Ten suspects apprehended in Adams County drug bust
- Geneva businesses examine library assistance for success
- Large turnout enjoys new park equipment
- 2013 will be year of phasing out for Bearcreek Farms