Mitch Sprunger ended his brief stint serving on the South Adams School Board with a few parting words and one final motion as he ended Tuesdayâ€™s special meeting with the recommendation that ...
Viewing all articles tagged "cuts".
- New downtown pharmacy could change course of Jefferson Street
- South Adams celebrates another year of graduates
- Trips to Switzerland aid Steiner in understanding of Swiss language
- Broncos deny Starfires in opener
- Starfires runners-up at Celina
- Second man charged in Mercer County double murder sentenced
- 2013 will be year of phasing out for Bearcreek Farms
- Plan Commission addresses concerns about wind turbines
- Geneva designated as state’s first Bird Town by Audubon
- Falk brings special flag home to Adams Central
- Strauss resigns as SA Elementary principal
- Lehman learns many lessons during trip to Haiti