The Rainbow Lake home of Larry and Pat Elick resembles a China artistic exhibit on display in some well-cased art museum along a scenic body of water. Even before entering the house, hand-pai...
Viewing all articles tagged "Elick".
- Defense rests in Tyler White murder trial
- Monroe Township Advisory Board reviews recent library votes
- Local students and teacher learn lessons through Ugandan school
- Starfish happy with first round showing
- Oracles stop Jets with late inning rally
- Mathis, Wayne headed back to Hawaii, Luck earns first awards snub
- 2013 will be year of phasing out for Bearcreek Farms
- Plan Commission addresses concerns about wind turbines
- Geneva designated as state’s first Bird Town by Audubon
- Falk brings special flag home to Adams Central
- Strauss resigns as SA Elementary principal
- Lehman learns many lessons during trip to Haiti