FORT WAYNE – The semi-state field took a toll on the Adams County contingent Saturday, trimming the local field down to six that will don headgear for one more week as they prepare for the IHSAA ...
Viewing all articles tagged "Fort Wayne".
- Sprunger Shoes to close doors in late November
- Farmers wait patiently for drenched soil to dry out
- Litwiller takes Dad's advice to superintendent’s office
- Council rectifies pay agreement for city employee firemen
- Trips to Switzerland aid Steiner in understanding of Swiss language
- Central seniors bring drive to volleyball success
- 2013 will be year of phasing out for Bearcreek Farms
- Plan Commission addresses concerns about wind turbines
- Geneva designated as state’s first Bird Town by Audubon
- Falk brings special flag home to Adams Central
- Strauss resigns as SA Elementary principal
- Lehman learns many lessons during trip to Haiti