Confusion reigned in the first mile of the 41st running of the annual five-kilometer First Bank of Berne Swiss Days Race Saturday morning as a lead pack of runners veered off course on Parr Road ch...
- McKean passes barbershop keys on to Baumer
- Beitler given special membership at local American Legion
- Geneva mourns loss of popular librarian, friend
- Young, old come together for Geneva street festival
- Weather conditions no deterrent to local nurses
- June goes out with rainfall of historic proportions