School personnel changes and appointments occupied a large portion of the agenda at Tuesday's regular South Adams School Board meeting. In addition to summer appointments, local board members also ...
Viewing all articles tagged "meeting".
- 2013 will be year of phasing out for Bearcreek Farms
- Plan Commission addresses concerns about wind turbines
- Geneva designated as state’s first Bird Town by Audubon
- Falk brings special flag home to Adams Central
- Strauss resigns as SA Elementary principal
- Lehman learns many lessons during trip to Haiti