Approximately 200 individuals gathered in the shadow of the Swiss Clock Tower to dedicate the second Swiss monument in the Muensterberg Plaza on Sunday afternoon. As the clock chimes sounded at 2 p...
Viewing all articles tagged "Muensterberg Plaza".
- Sprunger Shoes to close doors in late November
- Schwartz always looked for good in restoration projects
- Central seniors bring drive to volleyball success
- Breakout or breakdown? Coby Fleener’s struggles continue
- Gardening 101—Are You Ready for Spring?
- Colts ride defense and ‘ground-and-pound’ philosophy
- 2013 will be year of phasing out for Bearcreek Farms
- Plan Commission addresses concerns about wind turbines
- Geneva designated as state’s first Bird Town by Audubon
- Falk brings special flag home to Adams Central
- Strauss resigns as SA Elementary principal
- Lehman learns many lessons during trip to Haiti