Two runners with record setting on their minds had freezing temperatures to deal with Saturday at the Rainbow Lake 5K road race in Geneva. The weather won out as the year-old marks set by Nick and ...
Viewing all articles tagged "Rainbow Lake".
- 2013 will be year of phasing out for Bearcreek Farms
- Plan Commission addresses concerns about wind turbines
- Geneva designated as state’s first Bird Town by Audubon
- Falk brings special flag home to Adams Central
- Strauss resigns as SA Elementary principal
- Lehman learns many lessons during trip to Haiti