If anyone coming into Friday's Class A Sectional 35 championship game had any doubt as to whether or not Adams Central could compete with North Miami, the skepticism was doused early as the Jets ca...
Viewing all articles tagged "Sectional 35".
- Berne BMV to close by end of November
- Central suppresses Leo, moves into tie for ACAC lead
- Adams Central seniors ready for state finals
- Monroe given greater fire service with new station
- South Adams stuns Adams Central in semi-finals
- Hopewell served as natural learning center for Gene Stratton Porter
- 2013 will be year of phasing out for Bearcreek Farms
- Plan Commission addresses concerns about wind turbines
- Geneva designated as state’s first Bird Town by Audubon
- Falk brings special flag home to Adams Central
- Strauss resigns as SA Elementary principal
- Lehman learns many lessons during trip to Haiti