For the first two quarters of Friday’s semi-final game at the South Adams Class 2A Sectional, Adams Central was able to hold on to the heels of Bishop Luers. However, in the final portion of the ...
Viewing all articles tagged "Sectional 36".
- 2013 will be year of phasing out for Bearcreek Farms
- Plan Commission addresses concerns about wind turbines
- Geneva designated as state’s first Bird Town by Audubon
- Falk brings special flag home to Adams Central
- Strauss resigns as SA Elementary principal
- Lehman learns many lessons during trip to Haiti