Approximately 200 individuals gathered in the shadow of the Swiss Clock Tower to dedicate the second Swiss monument in the Muensterberg Plaza on Sunday afternoon. As the clock chimes sounded at 2 p...
Viewing all articles tagged "Settlers Monument".
- 2013 will be year of phasing out for Bearcreek Farms
- Plan Commission addresses concerns about wind turbines
- Geneva designated as state’s first Bird Town by Audubon
- Falk brings special flag home to Adams Central
- Strauss resigns as SA Elementary principal
- Lehman learns many lessons during trip to Haiti