Due to plans to renovate the intersection of U.S. 27 and Indiana 218, Jay Petroleum, the parent company of the Pak-A-Sak Convenience Stores, and owner of the Berne Shell Station, opted to close the...
Viewing all articles tagged "subway".
- 2013 will be year of phasing out for Bearcreek Farms
- Plan Commission addresses concerns about wind turbines
- Geneva designated as state’s first Bird Town by Audubon
- Falk brings special flag home to Adams Central
- Strauss resigns as SA Elementary principal
- Lehman learns many lessons during trip to Haiti