Mitch Sprunger ended his brief stint serving on the South Adams School Board with a few parting words and one final motion as he ended Tuesdayâ€™s special meeting with the recommendation that ...
Viewing all articles tagged "superintendent".
- 2013 will be year of phasing out for Bearcreek Farms
- Plan Commission addresses concerns about wind turbines
- Geneva designated as state’s first Bird Town by Audubon
- Falk brings special flag home to Adams Central
- Strauss resigns as SA Elementary principal
- Lehman learns many lessons during trip to Haiti