Confusion reigned in the first mile of the 41st running of the annual five-kilometer First Bank of Berne Swiss Days Race Saturday morning as a lead pack of runners veered off course on Parr Road ch...
Viewing all articles tagged "Swiss Days".
- 2013 will be year of phasing out for Bearcreek Farms
- Plan Commission addresses concerns about wind turbines
- Geneva designated as state’s first Bird Town by Audubon
- Falk brings special flag home to Adams Central
- Strauss resigns as SA Elementary principal
- Lehman learns many lessons during trip to Haiti