Leah M. Wendel, 83 of Berne and formerly of Chattanooga, Ohio, died at 1:07 p.m. on Saturday, October 6, 2012 at Chalet Village in Berne. She was born November 25, 1928 in Ohio City, Ohio to Win and Mollie (Mottinger) Rickard. She married John L. Wendel on March 26, 1950.
Calling is from 5-8 p.m. on Thursday, October 11 and one hour prior to the 11 a.m. funeral service on Friday, October 12 at Ketcham-Ripley Funeral Home in Rockford, Ohio. Burial will be in St. Paul’s United Church of Christ Cemetery in Rockford.
- 2013 will be year of phasing out for Bearcreek Farms
- Plan Commission addresses concerns about wind turbines
- Geneva designated as state’s first Bird Town by Audubon
- Falk brings special flag home to Adams Central
- Strauss resigns as SA Elementary principal
- Lehman learns many lessons during trip to Haiti